Blacknet is decentralized peer-to-peer network that secures public blockchain platform with proof of stake where application may involve cryptographic token.
Target block time is 16 seconds.
Platform features are in development.
Verifiable initial distribution.
The network is operated by decentralized community.
A fungible token standard and a non-fungible token (NFT) standard may be considered in future.
- Accounts-based, Blacknet proof of stake version 4
- Pooled cold staking
- Encrypted payment ID
- Multi-signature contract
- Atomic Swaps
- Turing-complete computations
- Migration to Tor addresses version 3 - August 25, 2020
- Auditing BLN supply - August 17, 2020
- Launch of network - December 21, 2018
- Announcement of Initial Burn Offering - September 6, 2018
- Jelurida Public License - August 9, 2018
…or you can find more in the archives.