Blacknet is blockchain-based finance platform secured with proof of stake consensus mechanism.
Target block time is 16 seconds.
Platform features are in development.
Verifiable initial distribution.
The main network is public and operated by decentralized community.
A fungible token standard and a non-fungible token (NFT) standard may be considered in future.
- Accounts-based, Blacknet proof of stake version 4
- Cold staking
- Stake pool
- Multi-signature contract
- Cross-chain atomic swaps
- Turing-complete computations
- Blacknet: Asynchronous Proof of Stake - November 8, 2020
- Migration to Tor addresses version 3 - August 25, 2020
- Auditing BLN supply - August 17, 2020
- Launch of network - December 21, 2018
- Announcement of Initial Burn Offering - September 6, 2018
- Jelurida Public License - August 9, 2018
…or you can find more in the archives.