Blacknet is extensible proof-of-stake network.
It's in development.
No premine. No ICO. No foundation.
- Accounts-based proof of stake
- Cold staking
- Atomic Swaps
- Encrypted messages
- Permissionless extensions
Directions for further research
- Proof of stake
- Decentralized exchanges
- Zero-knowledge extensions
- Launch of network - December 21, 2018
- Announcement of initial distribution - September 6, 2018
- Jelurida Public License - August 9, 2018
- Why accounts and not UTXOs - August 6, 2018
…or you can find more in the archives.